Tuesday, August 17, 2010

my header photo

actually my header photo is of Labuan. i think. heheh. went to Labuan for the first time a few months ago. took some photos on my mobile. i believe this is a view of Labuan before we arrived at the port. we are on the morning muara-labuan ferry. it was a nice trip. hope to go there again soon and i will take more photos.

the process to go to Labuan is quite painless. although it's nicer to get the morning ferry as, according to my friend, you can sit at the upper deck and you can go out on the whatchamacallit balcony type thing, enjoy the seabreeze and take photos.

i got some pretty cheap brooches for my scarves. RM10 for 4. bought lots of chocolates. well, they WERE in ringgit!

we got our friend to drive us there in the morning and we arranged for a private cab to take us home.

No comments:

Post a Comment